Zuke’s® Enhance Endurance Functional Chews have the perfect balance of healthy fuels and free-radical fighting antioxidants to support active
dogs before, during and after exercise.
Made with some of the best ingredients nature has to offer, Zuke’s Enhance Functional Chews help support your dog’s daily health so that he can live
a healthy, active life.
- Honey: Made from flower nectar by bees, Honey is tasty and quickly metabolized.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil comes from the flesh and kernel of the coconut palm tree and is rich in medium chain fatty acids that
are readily metabolized.
- Cordyceps: Cordyceps is a mushroom that supports oxygen exchange in the lungs and promotes normal muscle recovery after exercise.
- DHA: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) is an omega 3 fatty acid found in cold water fish and algae that that promotes healthy muscle
function by supporting proper energy metabolism in muscle cells. DHA may also help reduce joint inflammation associated with normal daily exercise
- EPA: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) is an omega-3 fatty acid found in cold water fish and algae that promotes healthy muscle function
by supporting proper energy metabolism in muscle cells. EPA may also help reduce joint inflammation associated with normal daily exercise and
- Eleuthero: A member of the Aralia family, Eleuthero may help enhance exercise tolerance by encouraging healthy muscle cell metabolism.
- Reishi: Reishi is a mushroom that promotes oxygen exchange in the lungs and in turn supports stamina and endurance.
- Spirulina: A single-celled organism living in lakes and ponds, Spirulina may enhance exercise tolerance.
Active Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Cordyceps, Reishi, Spirulina, Eleuthero, EPA, DHA
Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Lactate, Chickpeas, Citric Acid, Flaxseed Meal, Gelatin, Glycerin, Honey, Lactic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural
Flavor, Pea Flour, Peanut Butter, Potato, Rosemary Extract, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Vinegar