Zuke’s® Enhance Mobility Functional Chews have the perfect balance of antioxidants and joint supplements to keep your dog healthy and mobile.
Made with some of the best ingredients nature has to offer, Zuke’s Enhance Functional Chews help support your dog’s daily health so that he can live
a healthy, active life.
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride: Glucosamine Hydrochloride is a useful supplemental form of glucosamine, which helps support lubrication
and cartilage health in joints.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is the rhizome of the Turmeric (Curcuma longa) plant. Turmeric has historically been used to support joint
mobility. It may provide connective tissue support and help ease stiffness due to normal daily activity and exercise.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: Chondroitin Sulfate is a natural component of cartilage that helps support cartilage maintenance and joint
- MSM: Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a sulfur-containing compound that occurs naturally in certain plants that helps maintain normal
joint mobility by supporting cartilage health.
- Rose Hips: Rose Hips are the fruit of the rose bush. Rose Hips may help maintain cartilage and support normal joint mobility and
is a great antioxidant that helps eliminate free-radicals.
- Ascorbic Acid: Ascorbic Acid is a natural form of Vitamin C, which helps maintain the normal structural integrity of cartilage
and connective tissue and is also a powerful antioxidant.
- DHA: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid found in cold water fish and algae that helps support bone and joint
- EPA: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) is an omega-3 fatty acid found in cold water fish and algae that helps support bone and joint
Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, Turmeric, MSM, Rose Hips, Ascorbic Acid, Chondroitin Sulfate, EPA, DHA
Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Lactate, Chicken, Chickpeas, Citric Acid, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed Meal, Gelatin, Glycerin, Honey, Lactic Acid,
Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavor, Pea Flour, Potato, Rosemary Extract, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Vinegar