It’s Summer! Can I Play With My Kitty Outside?
Why should pups have all the fun? If your kitty is leash or stroller trained, be sure to get out and enjoy beautiful BC with her! Here are a few things you can do out there together!
First things first though, make sure you’ve got the necessary good with you. Food, water, bowls, a litter box, and a pet friendly mini first aid kit…just in case. Once you’re all set, just remember to ensure your feline is up to date on all vaccinations, and you’re good to hit the great outdoors!
1. Head to the beach! From Jericho to Kits to English Bay, your options are some of the best in Canada.
2. Take a hike. Think light hike, and just keep away from wildlife. With the many beautiful parks and mountains, a light and serene hike, is easy to find.
3. Cat walk. We don’t mean the high fashion kind. Although, if you’re able to rock high fashion while taking your cat for a stroll, all the power to you!
This is where your kitty will be able to strut around and explore the city, making for a great adventure.
4. Summer family and pet friendly events! ’Tis the season! Festivals, parties, parades, park events…the city has so much to offer this time of year.
Take your cat along!
5. Throw a backyard pet friendly party! If you haven’t quite gotten your cat out yet, play with her in the yard. Invite friends so she can get used to being outside while having people and new sounds around too.
With such great ways of spending time with your feline outdoors, just remember to stay with her at all times, on leash or in her stroller, and keep her hydrated. Enjoy!