Scroll To Top
Beat The Heat – Top 5 Ways To Keep Your Pet Safe
Take note of these tips to keep your pal safe, happy and healthy.
- Dogs that are white or hairless are the quickest to suffer from sunburn. Break out the clothes and sunscreen.
- Avoid midday outdoor exercise when the heat is the strongest. Opt for early morning or later evening.
- Hot surfaces, such as concrete, metal and wood, are pain for paws. Pet booties will make for a happy pet.
- Hydration, hydration, hydration! Keep your pals water bowl filled, and ensure they get enough pitstops when out and about.
- Lastly, be sure to watch out for signs of heatstroke. Heavy panting, vomiting, dark red gums, lethargy, incoordination, and excessive drooling, are all signs to look out for.